Friday’s Banquet, Poster session, the Grizzly Adventures Activity and all of Saturday’s Activities all take place at
Butler Community College, 901 S. Haverhill Road, El Dorado KS 67042
Once on Campus - Meet at the 2000 Building, near the Haverhill Road entrance. There is plenty of free parking available.
Friday’s tour of the NIAR (National Institute for Aviation Research) is located at Wichita State University.
(make sure you pre–registered for this event).
NIAR is located on the main campus of Wichita State University. The mailing address is 1845 Fairmount St, but our location is not accessible using instructions from a GPS device. The latitude and longitude of our parking lot is 37.718392, –97.290027, which can be entered manually into most GPS devices. We are located on Perimeter Rd. between the University Police Department/Credit Union buildings and the Engineering Building.
- Enter the WSU Campus from 21st St.
- Turn SOUTH at N. Yale St.
(the light east of Cessna Stadium).
- Turn LEFT at the Perimeter Rd., which is the next intersection.
- Follow the curve to the right at Wilkins & Eck Stadiums.
- After you pass the Police Station, turn RIGHT at the next parking lot entrance.
- Make a quick left into the NIAR visitors‘ parking lot.
If you reach the Engineering Research Laboratory Building or the Pizza Hut Building, you have gone too far.
From Wichita Mid–Continent Airport:
- Exit airport onto S. Airport Rd.
- Turn RIGHT (east) onto E. Kellogg Dr./Hwy 54.
- Take ramp onto I–135 N (towards Salina) heading north.
- Exit onto E 21st St N and turn RIGHT (east).
- Follow instructions above.