division header
print: PDF
Text Size: A | A | A

Military Tuition Assistance

  1. For all VA and GI questions for Butler CC, go to the website Butlercc.edu click on the A - Z at the top of the page, click on V, then click on Veterans Benefits. Or you may contact Amy Cyphers, Certifying Official, at acyphers@butlercc.edu or call 316-733-3102/316-322-3102. Any questions regarding GI Bill procedures and policies must be directed to Amy Cyphers. First Time Students must contact Amy Cyphers by email or phone at 316-733-3102.
  2. TA. Please send all TA authorizations to SBAdmin@butlercc.edu attn.: Carol Hull prior to the last day to pay as posted on the Butler website.
    1. Army, Army Reserve and Fed. National Guard can obtain their TA papers by completing application on the website; www.GoArmyEd.com. When approved, a copy of your TA form will be sent to your AKO email address.
    2. Kansas National Guard can ask for the AGKS/KBOR Form 6006 at a Butler Accounts Receivable Office or access it online. After you have filled out this form please return it as mentioned above for all TA papers.
    3. For all Navy and Marine students, please apply for TA at website: https://wawf.eb.mil/. Please submit your TA papers prior to the last day to pay as posted above.
    4. Air Force students, please contact our Butler Office at the McConnell Air Force Base or the Rock Road Service Center at 316-681-3522/316-691-9456.
    5. All MYCAA students go to www.militaryonesource.com and click on the MYCAA link or go to https://aiportal.acc.af.mil/mycaa/ to apply for your benefits. When approved, a copy of your MYCAA form will be sent to your email address. When you receive this please forward to: SBAdmin@butlercc.edu.
    6. If you need to talk to Carol Hull about your TA paperwork, you can e-mail her at chull@butlercc.edu or you can call Monday through Friday, 8 - 4 at 316-218-6201.