division header
print: PDF
Text Size: A | A | A

Third Party Contracts

Carol Hull
Accounts Receivable - Andover Office Manager

For more information please e-mail me at chull@butlercc.edu

Questions? Please Call me at:
Fax#: (316) 218-6100

Attention All Third Party Recipients:

To insure the most efficient enrollment of your employee/client, a voucher, list, or authorization letter from your company or organization is required. The voucher, list or authorization letter MUST arrive in my office on company letterhead NO LATER than the last day to pay for the current semester. The approved amount of tuition/fees, books, and supplies that will be covered, MUST be stated CLEARLY on the letterhead along with the mailing address, contact person and telephone number. Please send this information to:

Butler Community College
Accounts Receivable
Attn: Carol Hull
1810 N. Andover Rd.
Andover, KS 67002

In NO INSTANCE will a student be able to defer payment without completed paperwork.

BCC will invoice for the authorized tuition/fees, books, and supplies after the final refundable withdrawal date, but in no case later than the last day of the term for which payment is being made.

Invoices for each student shall have the name, social security number, and an itemization of the charges allowed unless we are requested to bill items separately. If the company does not have a tax-ememption certificate on file, tax will be charged on books and supplies.

If changes result which lowers the amount due, the refund will be sent to the sponsoring company or organization. If changes result in an increase, a second bill will be issued for the outstanding charges. However, approval of the change must be confirmed by the authorization/voucher or the student may be responsible for additional charges.