News on Upcoming Meetings
The dates for the Annual Articulation Meeting between the 20+ Area High School Reps and Butler to finalize the 2010/2011 articulation agreements and career pathways have been set. Please indicate which date a representative(s) from your school district will attend. You only need to attend "one" of these dates. In the event you wish to add courses to your current agreement, please send a knowledgeable representative from that area of study to the meeting with the associated course outlines.
The dates, times, and locations are:
- October 30, 2009 (Fri) from 11AM to 2PM in the Grizzly Den located on the Butler of Andover Campus-Building 5000
- March 12, 2010 (Fri) from 11AM to 2PM in the Grizzly Den located on the Butler of Andover Campus - Building 5000.
A nice lunch will be provided at no cost during the seminar/workshop.
Goals of the Articulation Agreement Meetings:
- Review current articulation for college credit agreements
- Finalize new articulation for college credit agreements for the 2010/2011 school year
- Review and adjust current career pathways from secondary to postsecondary completion
- Establish new career pathways as necessary
- Learn about current trends and future changes
- Network, network, network!
- Tour facilities (Optional)
- Your School District is eligible to receive Vocational Education Funding.
- Your students acquire a seamless transition from secondary to postsecondary education.
- You pay nothing other than participating in a 1/2 day seminar/workshop.
- You can confidently communicate to your local stakeholders that your courses prepare your students for postsecondary studies and for work within the industry.
- You can network with other high school representatives and the Butler faculty and administrators to improve your program and program offerings.
If any questions contact: