Transfer Student Enrollment Checklist
If you are a Transfer Student who has not applied for admission to Butler before but has attended another college, follow the steps below to enroll:
- Complete an
- Follow the directions in your acceptance letter to register and reset your Pipeline username and password. Set up your Butler email and use it for all Butler communication.
- Complete the
If transferring to Butler between terms and Butler was not listed on the original FAFSA application, you will need to utilize your PIN number to add Butler (001906) to your application before awards can be made.
Receipt of transcripts may change a student's Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) status if their GPA and/or Completion Rate does not meet the Butlers SAP Policy. Butler Office of Student Financial Aid will contact you with a request for additional information if required for verification.
- Apply for
- Submit your final/official high school transcript, GED, other college transcript(s) and/or military credit sent to:
Butler Community College
901 S. Haverhill Rd.
El Dorado, KS 67042
Electronic Transcripts should be emailed using a secure electronic exchange from your high school, college, or other educational institution to email@example.com. Transcripts emailed from the student are not considered official and will be used for advising purposes only.
The College requires an official transcript be sent from each institution for prior coursework to be used toward a degree program. In addition, certain students (VA, athletes, and select Financial Aid recipients) are required to provide all official transcripts to the Registrar's Office. All official transcripts on file will be used in the determination of Financial Aid eligibility.
- Meet with an to enroll or online.
- Log in to Pipeline to enroll online, add/drop classes, make payments, check your grades, etc.
- Submit payment for your classes or set up a payment plan at Accounts Receivable or via the "Student Payment Center" in Pipeline under "student quick clicks" by the due date to avoid any late fees.
- Obtain a Parking Permit if applicable.
- Obtain a Student ID Card.
- Visit the Butler Bookstore to obtain your books.