Course Transfer

KBOR Course Transfer Logo

There is a growing list of courses approved by the Kansas Board of Regents (KBOR) for guaranteed transfer among all Kansas public postsecondary institutions.

To name a few:

College Algebra
English Composition I & II
Public Speaking
U.S. History I & II

Students who complete a course listed on the KBOR guaranteed transfer list at any Kansas public community college, technical college, or university can be certain that he or she can transfer that course to any other Kansas public institution in pursuit of a degree or credential.

Visit KBOR Course Transfer for a full list of courses.

Why This is Important

Butler offers courses for a fraction of the university cost, making it a wise use of your money. You pay less in tuition and fees, and still earn credits, ready to go wher eyou need them.

Next Steps 

Once you decide what course you want to take, the next step is to Apply for Butler.

After applying, you must speak with an advisor. If students are within an hour of any Butler campus, it is suggested that you meet with an advisor face-to-face. Be sure to bring your ACT scores and transcripts. If you are more than an hour from any Butler location, you may speak with an advisor over the phone. From there, they will help you or show you how to enroll. If you are enrolling while attending another university, it is always good practice to double check what you need to take with your existing university advisor.   

Next, set up your Pipeline credentials from your acceptance letter by visiting the password registration on our webpage.