"Growing Kansas Entrepreneurs" is the goal of the Kansas Small Business Development Center (KSBDC). We accomplish this goal by assisting established firms, growth companies, and start-up businesses to meet the challenges in today's evolving global marketplace.
Dean Claycamp, Consultant
ESU Outreach Center KSBDC at Butler of Andover
715 E. 13th St., Room 5101S
Andover, KS 67002
Upcoming Events and Information
You can download a PDF of the official KSBDC General Information Brochure if you would like to read about our classes and find one of the many KSBDC offices. You can also visit our upcoming events page to download PDFs of the flyers for our classes and seminars.
The Andover, KS KSBDC covers three Kansas counties (Butler, Greenwood, Marion) providing one-on-one consulting and educational workshops for small business owners. Services, workshops, and seminar classes include:
- Business Consulting
- Business plan assistance
- Financial projection development
- Cash flow analysis
- Marketing plan & marketing research development
- Capital & financing resources
- Inventory control procedures
- Product cost analysis and pricing
- Advertising & sales strategies
- Selling to the government/procurement
- Starting a Business
- Buying or selling a business/transition planning
- Maintaining and Expanding your Business
KSBDC is funded in part through a Cooperative Agreement with the SBA and the Kansas Department of Commerce, and it is an accredited member of the Association of Small Business Development Centers, in partnership with Emporia State University.