MA 125 Intermediate Algebra; MA120 Intermediate Algebra with Review
Developmental Math Instructor Resource Manual (> 30 pages, so you may want to browse, not print it out. Contains software help; and course policies)
To download the syllabus file, right-click, then save target as.
This is in "rtf" format which most word processors can handle. You can customize it for your course:
Sample Finals (pdf):
These files are in Adobe pdf format. If they don't display on your computer, download the software (search "Adobe Reader").
You only need the free version of the reader. There are directions for downloading and installing the reader at the site. On a slow connection, it may take awhile.
(Fall 2012 is the latest version.)
- The sample finals are similar in format to the actual final exam, including the formula page.
- You may make copies and distribute them to your students whenever you feel is appropriate.
- They can use this as well as other resources to study for their final.
- The actual final exam will come in your mailbox just before your final is to be administered.
- It will be a closed book, in-class exam.
For more content go to the Butler home page and click "online class login" at the top. Choose "Mathematics at Butler".
You can use the math department login to add content or the student login to have students look at content.
See Department chair for login ID and passwords.
Review of math topics from basic math through algebra and higher
Send suggestions and comments to:
Larry Friesen, Mathematics Lead
Butler County Community College
El Dorado, KS 67042