Fine Arts & Communication Scholarships
Register for a Scholarship Audition
You can receive funding for college while gaining valuable experience through our scholarships! Activity scholarships that pay for in-state tuition and provide a book allowance (all books are provided and returned at the end of the semester) are available in:
- Box Office Management
- Instrumental Music and Keyboard Instruments
- Mass Communications (magazine, newspaper, sports media and radio-TV-film)
- Technical Theatre and Theatre Performance
- Vocal Music Singers and Combo Players
- Art students.
You are not required to major in the field for which the scholarship is granted.
Thank you for your interest in Butler Community College Fine Arts and Communication Activity Scholarships. Scheduled audition dates took place in February and March. Students who would like to be contacted about setting up a private audition should fill out the registration form. If scholarships are available, you will be contacted.
Upon completion of the registration form, you should also contact the activity sponsors directly.
- Theatre Performance- Bob Peterson, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Theatre Technical- Bernie Wonsetler, email@example.com
- Mass Communication- Mike Swan, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instrumental Music- Brett Martinez, email@example.com
- Box Office Management- Samuel Sparks, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vocal Music applicants should fill out the registration form and submit a video to email@example.com following the guidelines listed on the Vocal Music Audition Information Page.
Each department has different requirements for their audition and interview process. It is possible to audition for multiple departments, though you can only accept one scholarship. To learn how to prepare for your audition or interview, select from the appropriate department in the "Pages in Fine Arts & Communication Scholarships" navigation list.