Online forms: Butler EduCare Center Waiting List
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN THE BUTLER EDUCARE CENTER LEARNING LAB!!!
EduCare is nationally accredited/reaccredited by the National Academy of Early Childhood Programs, administered by of the National Association for the Education of Young Children.
The center is a nonprofit facility, licensed by the state of Kansas Department of Health and Environment, established to provide quality child care for the children of Butler students, faculty, and staff as well as children of the community. Funded by children’s tuitions, donations, grants, and college funds, it is also a teaching lab for the Early Childhood Education Program. It serves children 2 weeks through 12 years of age and is licensed for 121 children. The primary goal is to enhance children’s lives through quality education.
NOTE ABOUT COST:
- Enrollment Fee (one-time/nonrefundable) - $50
- Supply fee (once per semester) - $15
- Fees are charged per scheduled days as contracted
- Community members are contracted for full time only
- Butler students must contract 3, 4, or 5 days
- CCAMPIS and DCF recipients are responsible for unpaid tuition
- Infants must contract full time