Courses are short term
and completely online.
Courses are regularly accepted by major universities across the U.S.
Celebrate as you transfer credits by requesting an official transcript!
DIRECT ENROLL = EXPEDITED ENROLLMENT ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD
Need to pick up an extra class? We have you covered! Direct Enroll allows you to click, buy, and enroll quickly in our 8-week online course options. Browse the catalog below and get started today! All classes are completely online, but some courses may require specific meeting dates/times on Zoom. Those courses are noted with an asterisk (*) and the specific dates/times are provided at the time of enrollment. All of the other classes follow our traditional online format where you compete your work on your own time within the required deadlines outlined in the course.
If you are using financial aid or scholarships to pay for courses, please contact Academic Advising to enroll.
Have questions about Direct Enroll? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
STEPS TO DIRECT ENROLL
- Browse the Course Catalog and find your class.
- To enroll select the enroll button. You'll be taken to Butler's secure marketplace where you can review course details and complete your online registration into the class.
- Once enrollment is complete, you’ll receive additional information about how to access your course and the resources available to you as a student. If your course requires a textbook, it will be available with your course in Canvas, our learning management system.
- Courses are short term offerings and completely online.
- Transfer credits by requesting an official transcript or connect with email@example.com to keep learning at Butler.