Orientation and Enrollment
New Student Orientation & Enrollment Days
New Student Orientation & Enrollment Days begin at 8:30 a.m. (check-in) and can last until 4:00 p.m. depending on your testing needs. For students who are unable to attend one of these events, you are welcome to enroll with an advisor on a walk-in basis in-person or by scheduling an appointment. Fall classes begin August 21st.
|El Dorado Campus||Andover Campus|
|Wednesday, April 5
Registration Deadline: March 29
|Friday, April 21
Registration Deadline: April 14
|Friday, April 14
Registration Deadline: April 7
|Wednesday, May 24
Registration Deadline: May 17
|Wednesday, April 26
Registration Deadline: April 19
|Friday, June 9
Registration Deadline: June 2
|Wednesday, July 19
Registration Deadline: July 12
|Wednesday, June 21
Registration Deadline: June 14
8:30 - 9:00 a.m.
- Check in & Orientation
9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- Orientation includes handbook, lunch & t-shirt.
- Parent & family session, 9-11:30 (Offered in Spanish in Andover)
- Parent & family lunch on your own, 11:30 - 1 p.m.
- Free placement testing (if needed). Bring a photo ID if testing.
- Advising and enrollment begins for students not testing.
- Parent & Family will join student.
- Advising/enrollment continues for students who were testing or not yet enrolled
1:00 - 4:00 p.m.
- Parent/family with students during advising/enrollment
El Dorado Campus Location
Hubbard Welcome Center, 2000 Building (closest to the road)
901 S. Haverhill Rd. El Dorado, KS 67042
Andover Campus Location
Student Union, 5000 Building
715 E. 13th St. Andover, KS 67002
For more information please call 316.322.3163