Orientation and Enrollment
New Student Orientation & Enrollment Days
New Student Orientation & Enrollment Days begin at 8:30 a.m. (check-in) and can last until 4:00 p.m. depending on your testing needs. For students who are unable to attend one of these events, you are welcome to enroll with an advisor on a walk-in basis in-person or by scheduling an appointment. Fall classes begin August 22nd.
El Dorado Campus
Wednesday, June 15, 2022
Registration Deadline: June 8
Wednesday, June 17, 2022
Registration Deadline: June 10
Friday June 24, 2022
Registration Deadline: June 17
8:30 - 9:00 a.m.
- Check in & Orientation $30.00 fee due unless paid online.
9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- Orientation includes handbook, lunch & t-shirt.
- Parent & family session, 9-11:30 (Offered in Spanish in Andover)
- Parent & family lunch on your own, 11:30 - 1 p.m.
- Free placement testing (if needed). Bring a photo ID if testing.
- Advising and enrollment begins for students not testing.
- Parent & Family will join student.
- Advising/enrollment continues for students who were testing or not yet enrolled
1:00 - 4:00 p.m.
- Parent/family with students during advising/enrollment
El Dorado Campus Location
Hubbard Welcome Center, 2000 Building (closest to the road)
901 S. Haverhill Rd. El Dorado, KS 67042
Andover Campus Location
Student Union, 5000 Building
715 E. 13th St. Andover, KS 67002
For more information please call 316.322.3163