Student Services Return to Campus Plan
As part of the third phase of Butler’s return to campus plan, many student services will be available for face-to-face appointments.
To ensure a positive experience, please follow these guidelines:
- Walk-ins are now allowed and walk-in appointments are available
- You can still call or email ahead to make an appointment with the student services department(s) you need to visit with:
- While on campus, everyone is required to maintain at least 6 feet of social distancing, and you will be required to wear a face covering while on campus. If you don’t have a mask, let the people you’re meeting with know so one can be provided to you.
- You may bring one guest with you for your appointment. Guests are limited because we have limited building capacity and must adhere to social distancing guidelines.
- Due to capacity issues, a certain number of students/guests allowed in the waiting area at a time (this varies by location). If the waiting area is full, you have the following options:
- Utilize remote services
- Wait in your vehicle until your appointment
- Schedule an appointment for another day