Education Degrees

Associate of Science & Arts Degrees in Education

A Journey with Purpose

Your journey at Butler will culminate in either an Associate of Arts degree or an Associate of Science degree. Students planning to transfer to a four-year university to earn their Kansas Teaching License should work with an advisor to ensure that all Butler courses meet the requirements of their chosen transfer institution.

More information concerning enrollment in courses and their transfer to specific colleges is available at the college Advising Centers.

To view more information about these degrees including credit requirements, click on a title below to view the relevant section of our course catalog.


Elementary Education & BEST Program
Associate in Arts (A.A.)
Associate in Science (A.S.)

Secondary Education
Associate in Arts (A.A.)
Associate in Science (A.S.)


Related Education Degrees:

Early Childhood Education
Physical Education K-12