Make an Appointment
Advising Enrollment Appointments
Spring 2024 Enrollment Begins October 16th
Before meeting with an advisor, please make sure you have the following on file or available with you:
I have never attended Butler or I will attend Butler after I graduate from high school (or earn my GED).
- Application for Admission
- Copy of previous high school and/or college transcripts (if applicable)
- ACT/SAT or ACCUPLACER placement scores within the last 3 years (if applicable). *Depending on your scores, high school grades and GPA, you may need additional testing
I took classes at Butler in the past but have not taken classes for two years or more and want to enroll again.
- A Returning Student application for Admission if you have sat out at Butler for two years or longer
- Copies of college transcripts if you have attended another college since your last semester at Butler
High School Student:
I am currently in high school and want to take Butler classes while in high school.
Click here to schedule an Advising in person enrollment appointment (New, Current or Returning Students):
In Person Appointment
In person appointments are limited. Students are always welcome to walk in to any location and meet with an advisor without an appointment.
Click here to schedule an Advising phone enrollment appointment (for Current or Returning Students Only) New students need to schedule an in person or virtual appointment:
An advisor will call you at the time of your appointment. Students MUST be logged into their My.ButlerCC accounts to enroll with an advisor. For login assistance contact the Technical Service Desk at 316-322-3306.
Click here to schedule an Advising virtual enrollment appointment (New, Current or Returning Students):
Click the "Join your appointment" button in your reminder email at the time of your appointment and log into Microsoft Teams. Students MUST be logged into their My.ButlerCC accounts to enroll with an advisor. For login assistance contact the Technical Service Desk at 316-322-3306.
*If you do not receive a confirmation/reminder email, please check your junk/spam folder or call 316-322-3163.