Early College Engineering Technology
Let us help you earn your associate degree while simultaneously earning your high school diploma by spending half a day at your high school and the other half at Butler's Andover campus. You can prepare yourself for a career that allows you to become the specialist you want to be or get a jump start on your engineering degree.
Graduates of the Early College Engineering Technology Academy can:
- Express ideas, designs, and even create brand new inventions in multiple CAD formats
- Build products using industrial grade equipment
- Create automated machinery
- Program Industrial machines using items such as PLCs, FPGAs, or even Micro-Controllers such as Raspberry Pi and Arduino
- Benefit from the 2 + 2 agreement with Wichita State University's College of Engineering program.
- Transfer to a four-year university
VIEW CLASSES the student will take.
Butler of Andover, 5000 Building
715 E 13th St
Andover, KS 67002