Returning Student Enrollment Checklist
If you are a Returning Student who has previously been admitted to Butler and has taken classes in a previous semester, follow the steps below to enroll:
- Complete the
- Apply for
- If you are undecided about your college major, complete the 60 question Career Assessment in Career Coach at butlercc.emsicc.com and bring your results when you meet with an Academic Advisor.
- Meet with an to enroll or online.
- Log in to Pipeline to enroll online, add/drop classes, make payments, check your grades, etc.
- Submit payment for your classes or set up a payment plan at Accounts Receivable or via the Student Payment Center in Pipeline under Student Quick Clicks by the due date to avoid any late fees.
- Obtain a Student ID Card.
- Visit the Butler Bookstore to obtain your books.