Online Professional Development and Certifications
Six-Week Online Courses
Our instructor-led online courses are informative, fun, highly interactive, and convenient. Choose from a wide variety of topics ranging from computer programming and web design to languages and writing.
How does it work?
- Courses begin monthly.
- Courses run for 6 weeks and include 12 lessons total, with 2 lessons being released each week. You are then given 2 weeks to complete the final exam.
- A ten day grace period is provided to complete the course.
- Complete the lessons on your own time; you do not have to be logged in when lessons are released.
- Most lessons can be completed in about 2 hours.
- Each lesson will include a discussion area through which you can communicate with the instructor. Lessons may also include quizzes, hands-on assignments, supplementary links, and more.
You will receive a certificate from Butler Community College upon successful completion. To learn about our online course offerings, visit the ed2go professional development catalog.
Ed2Go 6-week courses
- Accounting and Finance
- College Readiness
- Computer Applications
- Design and Composition
- Health Care and Medical
- Language and Arts
- Law and Legal
- Personal Development
- Teaching and Education
- Writing and Publishing