SHRM Essentials of Human Resources
BETA at Butler Community College offers SHRM Essentials of Human Resources!
The SHRM Essentials is an introductory course offering a complete overview of human resource roles and responsibilities. If you are just starting out in the profession, or are looking for an effective way to boost your employee management skills, this is the program for you!
This course can provide exceptional benefits because it:
- This course can provide exceptional benefits because it:
- Reduces company's risk of potential high-cost litigation.
- Promotes a consistent understanding of the HR function to non-HR management.
- Offers professional development for divisional or departmental supervisors to ensure HR compliance.
- Develops a common dictionary of HR terms for the entire organization.
- Covers real-life HR issues and current, vital topics including: employment law; selecting qualified employees; compensation; orientation and training; and the performance management process.
Dates offered: Dates & Registration
Times: 5:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Location: Butler CC – Andover 5000 Bldg
Contact: email@example.com, 316-323-6118
The blended learning experience combines print and online tools with the benefits of an instructor-led class. By attending our course, you'll benefit from:
- The shared experiences of your instructor and peers along with networking opportunities.
- Interactive case studies designed to make you feel comfortable dealing with HR issues.
- Earning Professional Development Credits (PDCs) or recertification credit hours and a certificate upon completion.
Register Today for Upcoming Classes. Don't Miss Out!
More information on SHRM Essentials