About College Health
Affordable care on campus for students, faculty and staff.
Butler’s comprehensive commitment to your success as a student could not possibly be complete without providing services for the care of your health. Services are provided on both our Andover and El Dorado campuses. You will just have to pay for the care you receive at these student-friendly rates.
Office Visit: FREE for students, $20 for staff
Lab Tests: $0 - $35
Prescription Medications: $5 - $20
Over-the-Counter Medications: FREE
In addition to examination, diagnosis and treatment by our medical staff, a partial list of other services we can provide includes:
- Health & wellness education
- Laboratory Tests
- Referrals for dental, vision and well-woman care
- Health Screenings
- Well-woman clinic for all age groups—includes, but not limited to:
- PAP exams
- Birth control counseling with various options available at time of visit
- FREE Pregnancy tests
- FREE STD testing and treatment
- FREE blood pressure checks
We do see patients on a walk-in basis, although your wait time is reduced by making an appointment.