Services Provided at College Health
Affordable care on campus for students, faculty and staff.
Butler’s comprehensive commitment to your success as a student could not possibly be complete without providing services for the care of your health. Services are provided on both our Andover and El Dorado campuses. You will just have to pay for the care you receive at these student-friendly rates.
We are located at the El Dorado campus on the south side of the 1100 building or at Andover on the north side of the 5000 building.
Office Visit: FREE for students, $20 for staff
- Prescription and over-the-counter medications
- Health & wellness education
- Laboratory Tests
- Referrals for dental, vision and well-woman care
- Health Screenings
- Physical Examinations
- Well-woman clinic for all age groups—includes, but not limited to:
- PAP exams
- Birth control counseling with various options available at time of visit
- FREE Pregnancy tests
- FREE STD testing and treatment
- FREE blood pressure checks