Planned Outage - June 26 to June 29
Butler Information Services will move servers, networking equipment, and internet service to the new hardened data center beginning on Friday, June 26th, 2020 at 12:00 p.m. During this move, several Butler resources will be unavailable.
Outage Window: Beginning Friday, June 26th at 12 p.m. – Monday, June 29th at 6 a.m
Resources available during this outage:
- Butler Websites (some content may be unavailable)
- Physical phones at Andover, Rosehill, McConnell, Service Center, Boston Rec
Resources unavailable during this outage:
- GPS (Degreeworks)
- Jabber (including phone service)
- Physical phones at El Dorado Campus, Marion, Council Grove, Fire Station, AG
- El Dorado Wifi and PC Internet access
- Butler Service Desk and Operator functions.
Butler understands how critical these systems are to the institution and will work continuously throughout the weekend to move and fully restore all services to our students, faculty, and staff. An email will be sent when all services are restored.