Military Family Assistance
Military family members are eligible for benefits from My CAA as well as military assistance scholarships when attending Butler.
1. First, you must fill out an application for acceptance to Butler.
2. Second, follow your respective enrollment checklist.
- For family members of active duty personnel, full time Guard or Reserves, and Military Retirees.
- Enrolled at Butler Community College in at least one credit hour.
- A scholarship application must be completed for each semester for the student to be considered.
- The MFAS CANNOT be used with veterans educational benefits except for CH 35, or third party payment programs or scholarships that pay for tuition costs (MyCAA, Athletic, and Activity Scholarships etc.)
- EXCEPTION: Current high school students do NOT have to provide high school transcript for this award; Code 4538.
- The dependent MUST bring in his/her military ID along with the application to be verified by a Butler employee.