Military Family Assistance
Military family members are eligible for benefits from My CAA as well as military assistance scholarships when attending Butler.
1. First, you must fill out an application for acceptance to Butler.
2. Second, follow your respective enrollment checklist.
3. Third, if you are interested in any Military Family Assistance Scholarships, download our application, fill it out and bring in his/her military dependent ID card along with the application to be verified by a Butler Employee.
- For current military dependents of: active duty personnel, full time Guard or Reserves, and Military Retirees.
- Enrolled at Butler Community College in at least one credit hour.
- There is a lifetime limit of 12 credit hours per student. If a student uses them in more than one semester, a scholarship application must be completed for each semester for the student to be considered.
- The MFAS can NOT be used with veterans educational benefits except for CH 35, or third party payment programs or scholarships that pay for tuition costs such as MyCAA, Athletic, and Activity Scholarships etc.
- EXCEPTION: Current high school students do NOT have to provide high school transcript for this award; Code 4538.
- Students are responsible for all fees and books.