Release to Enroll Online
Each semester students must contact an advisor to enroll. Students choosing to enroll online are not required to meet face to face with an advisor once this form has been submitted.
Online Enrollment Process
Submit the form
1. Complete and submit the Enrollment Update form if you:
- Are a current Butler student in good academic standing (2.0 GPA or better)
- Have a clear understanding of the classes needed for your intended degree
- Have appropriate transcripts or test scores on file
- Are free of academic and financial holds
If you are a new student, please complete an application for admission and wait to receive an acceptance letter which will contain your username and password for your Pipeline account. If you have questions about your acceptance, please contact the Admissions office. Once admitted, any student new to Butler will need to meet face to face with an advisor to enroll.
Please be advised it takes 2-3 business days to process the enrollment update form. If enrolling 5 or fewer days before classes begin it is to your advantage to enroll in person.
Summer 2017 classes begin June 5th.
Fall 2017 classes begin August 21st. Enrollment begins March 27th.
Look for a response
2. Once the Enrollment Update form has been submitted, an Academic Advisor will review your records and respond to you via email in 2-3 business days with information concerning your enrollment. If you don't hear from an advisor within this time frame, please contact 316.218.6259.
3. With the advisor's emailed approval, you can now enroll yourself online using your Pipeline account. If you have forgotten your username and password or need it reset please contact the Butler Helpdesk at 316.733.3306. Instructions on how to add/drop classes are available on your Pipeline account under your "Student Quick Clicks". Be sure to print a copy of your schedule after you enroll.
4. Remember to enroll prior to the start of classes. We don't accept late enrollment. Success means an early start!
Since college requirements and policies are subject to change, all email communications are to be used as advice only and will not constitute an official evaluation by Butler Community College. Butler students should take full responsibility for the course selections and to find out how courses will transfer to other institutions. Please be aware that because of the nature of the internet and technology, there can be no assurance of confidentiality when using this online service.