Request a Transcript
How to view unofficial transcripts
Unofficial transcripts should not replace the official signed and sealed transcripts. Students must have access to my.butlercc.edu in order to view unofficial records. Former students have a limited time in which they are able to access my.butlercc.edu. Technical support is available through the Butler Service Desk at (316) 322-3306.
- Login to My.ButlerCC.edu
- Click on the "My Records" blue tile
- Click on the "Unofficial Transcript" link on the left sidebar
How to order official transcripts
Order official transcripts online in minutes. It’s easy to use and secure. All major credit cards accepted.
- Go to GetMyTranscript.com
- Select "Butler Community College" and click "Submit."
- Follow the easy step-by-step process to request a transcript. Enter a cell phone number to receive transcript processing updates via text message.
- If an official paper transcript copy is requested, and the seal on the envelope of a paper transcript is broken, the transcript becomes unofficial and cannot be used for its intended purpose.
OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT FEES:
Electronic PDF: $9
Pick-up in person: $13
Express Delivery: US $27 | Canada/Mexico: $47 | International: $60