See More Information - Academics
Academic Calendar - Whether you're looking for Finals Week or the first day of class, the Academic Calendar is your answer.
Academic Divisions and Departments - View our complete academic structure.
- Butler Online - Department of Online Learning, the fastest growing way to learn in higher education.
- Career & Technical Education - For the business-minded and hands-on technical learners.
- Early College Academies - Our Early College Academies for high school students focus on Health Sciences, Information Technology and Public Safety.
- Fine Arts & Communication - Vocal and Instrumental music as well as theater, dance, mass communications and speech.
- Health, Early Childhood & Public Safety - Expand your horizons in the fields of Health Care, Early Childhood Education and Public Safety (Fire Science, EMT).
- Humanities & Social Sciences - The foundation for all learning starts with English, History, Philosophy and more.
- Math, Science & Education - Explore the diverse career opportunities available in Education, Biology, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics as well as Pre-Law, Pre-Med and Pre-Engineering.
Course and Degree Information
- Areas of Excellence - To narrow down your search for a degree, visit our Areas of Excellence pages to see where you fit in best.
- Degrees, Certifications & Course Catalog - Course and Degree Catalog PDF.
- Course Outlines - Course Outlines are available for outside institutions to determine transferability.
- Course Schedule - Our interactive course schedule is the number one place to search for classes.
- Gainful Employment - Learn how specific degrees and certifications within the Career & Technical Education Division can pay off after graduation.
- General Education Courses - General education courses from Butler transfer with ease to many four-year institutions.
- High School Students - We offer concurrent classes, tuition-free courses and many more opportunities to high school students that will accelerate their college experience.
- Adult Education & GED Testing - Intensive classes prepare you for achievement when you take the GED test.
- Libraries - Study help, research and online resources are available at our libraries, located conveniently in Andover, El Dorado and Rose Hill.
- Testing Center - Let our test administrators guide you on the best academic path through placement testing and more.
- Transfer Information - Whether you're starting your journey at Butler or ending it, our comprehensive transfer information is there to answer your questions.
- Tutoring - Academic tutoring is readily available to all students.
- Disability Services - Stop by our office so we can help you succeed at Butler with our Disability Services resources.