See More Information - Academics
Course and Degree Information
- Degrees, Certifications & Course Catalog - Course and Degree Catalog PDF.
- Course Outlines - Course Outlines are available for outside institutions to determine transferability.
- Course Schedule - Our interactive course schedule is the number one place to search for classes.
- Gainful Employment - Learn how specific degrees and certifications within the Career & Technical Education Division can pay off after graduation.
- General Education Courses - General education courses from Butler transfer with ease to many four-year institutions.
- High School Students - We offer concurrent classes, tuition-free courses and many more opportunities to high school students that will accelerate their college experience.
- Adult Education & GED Testing - Intensive classes prepare you for achievement when you take the GED test.
- Libraries - Study help, research and online resources are available at our libraries, located conveniently in Andover, El Dorado and Rose Hill.
- Testing Center - Let our test administrators guide you on the best academic path through placement testing and more.
- Transfer Information - Whether you're starting your journey at Butler or ending it, our comprehensive transfer information is there to answer your questions.
- Tutoring - Academic tutoring is readily available to all students.
- Disability Services - Stop by our office so we can help you succeed at Butler with our Disability Services resources.