Give Now

Online forms: Stipend Request Form

In order to receive your PD stipend, you must complete, sign and submit this Request for Payment to the Director of Faculty Development by the 12th of the month. Your request will be processed and submitted to Human Resources for payment which will be paid in your regular Adjunct Faculty check. It will show as an educational stipend (Ed Adv) so you can tell it has been paid.