Make-up Testing Policy and Procedures
- El Dorado
The Academic Achievement Center (AAC) offers make-up testing services to all faculty and students of Butler of El Dorado and Andover. Other AAC sites may or may not offer this service, and instructions for using these services may vary from site to site. While the instructions may differ, there is the possibility of transferring a make-up test from one site to another.
In El Dorado...What Students Need to Know
- The AAC is a working classroom. There may be teacher-student conversations as well as other distractions. We cannot guarantee the degree of quiet that you might expect in your classroom setting.
- Make-up tests at the Butler of El Dorado AAC will be administered Monday through Thursdays
from 1:00 p.m. until 8:00 p.m.
- In order to maintain the integrity of the testing environment, tests are scheduled in hour increments and are limited to 4 students at any one time.
- Students should make an appointment at least one day in advance to guarantee availability of assistance.
- Students may drop in room 602, Building 600, or call extension 3164 (316-322-3164 or 316-733-3164)
to schedule an appointment.
- If a student cannot keep an appointment, he/she is encouraged to call the Center to reschedule.
In El Dorado...What Faculty Need to Know
- It is recommended that you print out a copy of the El Dorado Make-up Test Instructions before using the AAC Make-up test service for the first time. For your convenience, you may use the link below to print out these instructions.
- An Instructor Contract Form must be filled out by faculty members before they may use the testing service. For your convenience, you may use the link below to print out this form.
- A Cover Sheet must be filled out and attached to each test. For your convenience, you may use the link below to print out this form.
- Make-up testing is a service provided by the AAC. We are not to serve as a substitute testing proctor for an entire class.
- We do not offer make-up testing during finals week.
- We do not provide make-up testing for FINALS