Online or on-campus, count on us for more than the Grizzly bear necessities.
With locations on both our Andover and El Dorado campuses, the Butler Community College Bookstore is your one-stop shop for everything you need to be a Butler Grizzly. All faculty-approved textbooks and course materials are available at affordable prices as well as any supplies or computer software you may need.
Of course, there’s a lot more to being a Grizzly than having the right books. Get into the Butler spirit when you shop our student store for everything from sweatshirts to coffee mugs to zebra print umbrellas.
Instructions for Ordering Course Materials from the Butler Bookstore
1. You will need to have your course schedule available to proceed which can be found at my.butlercc.edu in the My Course Schedule tile.
2. Go to bookstore.butlercc.edu and click on “Textbook Lookup”.
3. Click on the academic term you are currently enrolled (Fall, Spring, or Summer) and follow the prompts to access the materials for your class.
4. If you are enrolled in any course using digital content (McGraw Hill Connect or Cengage Cohort) it will show as “out-of-stock”. Your digital content will be accessible in CANVAS the start date of your course.
5. Follow the remaining prompts to finish your order.
If you have never placed an order through the Bookstore’s website, you will need to create an account. You will be prompted to do this once you submit the order. Please note, your Butler Username/Password will not work on the Bookstore’s website.
Please call the Bookstore at (316) 322-3197 should you have questions..
Butler’s Office of Career and Workforce Education announces providers of two new courses
Great grizzly grads: Rinkenbaugh earns medals with a cappella group, continues involvement with Butl
Great grizzly grads: Lily Garrett selected for competitive internship, prepared by Butler biology de