Release to Enroll Online
Online Enrollment Process
Current students may complete the form below to enroll online through Pipeline without the assistance of an academic advisor. If you are a new student or want to enroll with the assistance of an academic advisor, you may meet with an advisor in person, schedule a phone enrollment appointment, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submit the form
1. Complete and submit the Enrollment Update Form below if you:
- Are a current Butler student in good academic standing (2.0 GPA or better)
- Have a clear understanding of the classes needed for your intended degree (learn how to review your degree plan here)
- Have appropriate transcripts or test scores on file
- Are free of academic and financial holds
Fall 2021 Enrollment Begins March 22nd
Look for a response
2. Once the Enrollment Update Form has been submitted, an academic advisor will review your records and respond to you via email in 1 business day. If you do not hear from an advisor within this time frame, please contact 316.218.6259.
3. With the advisor's emailed approval, you may now enroll yourself online using your Pipeline account. If you have forgotten your username and/or password please contact the Service Desk at 316.733.3306. Instructions on how to add/drop classes are available on your Pipeline account under "Student Quick Clicks". Be sure to print a copy of your schedule after you enroll.
4. Remember to enroll prior to the start of classes. Success means an early start!
Since college requirements and policies are subject to change, all email communications are to be used as advice only and will not constitute an official evaluation by Butler Community College. Students should take full responsibility for their course selections and to find out how courses will transfer to other institutions. Please be aware that because of the nature of the internet and technology, there can be no assurance of confidentiality when using this online service.