Guest Student Enrollment Checklist
A Guest Student at Butler:
- Is not seeking federal financial aid or institutional aid
- Is not seeking a degree
- Takes classes for personal enrichment/skill enhancement or for transfer
- Is not a high school student
- Is not an international student
If you are a Guest Student, follow the steps below to enroll:
- Complete a
- You will receive two emails with enrollment instructions. If you do not receive the emails, please contact Admissions at 316.322.3255 or .
- Log in to Pipeline to enroll online, add/drop classes, make payments, check your grades, etc.
- Submit payment for your classes or set up a payment plan at Accounts Receivable or via the Student Payment Center in Pipeline under Student Quick Clicks dropdown by the due date to avoid any late fees.
- Obtain a Student ID Card.
- Visit the Butler Bookstore to obtain your books.