Fine Arts & Communication Scholarships
REGISTER FOR A SCHOLARSHIP AUDITION
You can receive funding for college while gaining valuable experience through our scholarships! Activity scholarships are available that pay for in-state tuition and provide a textbook allowance. Each department has different requirements for their audition and interview process. It is possible to audition for multiple departments, though you can only accept one scholarship. To learn how to prepare for your audition or interview, select from the appropriate department in the "Pages in Fine Arts & Communication Scholarships" navigation list.
You are not required to major in the field for which the scholarship is granted.
Fine Arts Audition Days for the 2020-2021 school year will take place on Friday, February 7th and Saturday, February 8th, 2020. If you are interested in scholarships for any of our activities you will need to fill out the Fine Arts & Communication Scholarship Audition Request Form.
It is recommended, but not required, that you complete a Butler application (apply online) and have a Student ID Number before auditioning.
Upon completion of the registration form, you should also contact the activity sponsors directly.
- Theatre Performance- Bob Peterson, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Theatre Technical- Bernie Wonsetler, email@example.com
- Mass Communication- Mike Swan, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instrumental Music- Brett Martinez, email@example.com
- Box Office Management- Samuel Sparks, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vocal Music applicants should review information on the Vocal Music Audition Information Page.