Fine Arts & Communication Scholarships
REGISTER FOR A SCHOLARSHIP AUDITION
You can receive funding for college while gaining valuable experience through our scholarships! Activity scholarships are available that pay for in-state tuition and provide a textbook allowance. Each department has different requirements for their audition and interview process. It is possible to audition for multiple departments, though you can only accept one scholarship. To learn how to prepare for your audition or interview, select from the appropriate department in the "Pages in Fine Arts & Communication Scholarships" navigation list.
You are not required to major in the field for which the scholarship is granted.
Visual Arts interviews for the 2020-2021 school year took place on Friday, February 7th and Saturday, February 8th, 2020. There are no additional Visual Arts scholarship interview dates.
Students interested in scholarships for Mass Communications (Radio/TV/Newspaper/Magazine/Sports Media), Music (Vocal or Instrumental), or Theatre (Performance or Technical) have one more opportunity to audition for scholarships on Friday, March 6, 2020. If you are interested in scholarships for any of our activities you will need to fill out the Fine Arts & Communication Scholarship Audition Request Form.
It is recommended, but not required, that you complete a Butler application (apply online) and have a Student ID Number before auditioning.
Upon completion of the registration form, you should also contact the activity sponsors directly.
- Theatre Performance- Bob Peterson, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Theatre Technical- Bernie Wonsetler, email@example.com
- Mass Communication- Mike Swan, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instrumental Music- Brett Martinez, email@example.com
- Box Office Management- Bernie Wonsetler, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vocal Music applicants should review the Vocal Music Audition Information Page.