Active duty military and veterans are allowed to return and complete their program of study in the catalog year they started. These students will be readmitted with the same academic standing they had when they left the college.
The student should notify the Registrar’s Office upon their notification for active duty/military service. If advance notice is not possible, the student should provide documentation of military service when requesting readmission to their program. The student will be withdrawn (if requested) from their current courses and will be refunded at 100% of the tuition and fees charged for the courses.
The student should notify the Registrar’s Office of their intent to return to school within three years after completion of service.
The student shall be readmitted with the following stipulations:
- Student will be readmitted to the same program (if program is still offered) or a similar program, unless a different program is requested by the student
- Student will be allowed to readmit in the same enrollment status unless a different status is requested
- Student will be allowed to enroll in classes that begin after they provide notice of the intent to readmit
- Student will be allowed to apply all credit hours previously completed, unless readmission is for a different program and the hours do not apply
- Student will have the same academic standing they had when they left for military service
- Student will be assessed the same tuition and fee charges they would have been assessed when they left for military service for the first year after readmission