General Admissions & Enrollment Information
Methods for Enrolling
Enrolling on the Web
Pipeline is your central source for Butler information. Besides providing convenient, easy access to email and college announcements, Pipeline offers you numerous ways to enrich your student life. Services include: adding and dropping classes, online transcripts and grades, financial aid and account information, record updates, and much more!
How to get started:
1. Go to Butler’s homepage at www.butlercc.edu.
2. Click on the pipeline@butler link at the top of the homepage.
3. Refer to the navigational links for help with pipeline@butler.
4. Login to pipeline by entering your username and password. Your username is the first initial of your first name and usually the first seven digits of your last name. (i.e. Linda Johnson = ljohnson) Those with common last names, such as Johnson in the example above, may have a
number substituted as the last character of his or her user name (i.e. Lynn Johnson=ljohnso2) to signify a different user. Your initial password is your six-digit birthdate (i.e. 050180 = May 1, 1980). If you have problems logging into pipeline@butler, please contact our helpdesk at
5. After logging in the first time, a screen will appear telling you your password has expired. You must choose and confirm a new password. Your new password must be at least four (4) characters but no more than ten (10) characters (letters and numbers) that only you can
remember. DO NOT share your new password with anyone else!
7. You should now be at the “My Pipeline” page that displays your personal greeting. Personal and Campus announcements along with other news features are viewed from here.
8. Click on the School Services tab at the top of the screen to obtain Student Service options. Your current class schedule will be displayed on this page. To obtain all other Student Services information, click on the Student and Staff Services option at the top part of the screen. Note: Obtaining a Username and Password will only allow limited access to Pipeline. To enroll or drop classes you will need to have an advisor enable your registration account.
How to access registration pages:
To add and drop classes through Pipeline you will need to contact an advisor each semester to have your registration account enabled. Call 316-322-3163 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to contact an advisor.
** Don’t forget to log out when you’re finished by clicking the “Logout” icon and closing your browser. This will ensure your records are secure.