Online forms: Web Tec-E Employment Application
Butler's Web Team is currently looking for a student web technician. This student position will assist personnel in Butler’s Web Services Department with website content updates. In addition to updates the position will create and maintain web forms and web content, work one on one with in house college customers, answer phones, respond to helpdesk tickets and assist with search engine optimization tasks. The perfect candidate would be a student who is pursuing an educational track with the goal of a career in the computer science industry with some web or programming experience.
Must possess the following to be considered:
- Have basic understanding of HTML
- Detail oriented & organized
- Ability to stay on task
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Responsible / Punctual / Dependable
- Be able to learn new concepts quickly
- Customer centered mindset
- Interest in web development
- Be a self-starter
- Able to work between 10-24 hours a week
- Proficient in keyboarding.
Job duties take place on the El Dorado campus during regular business hours. M-F 8-5
This job requires long periods of sitting & computer screen use.
The presentation of a portfolio of previous related work would be encouraged.
Please fill out the questions on the next page.