Skip to content
Skip to main navigation
Butler Community College
Financial Aid and Scholarships
High School Students
General Education Courses
Degrees, Certificates & Course Catalogs
Faculty and Staff Directory
Corporate Training (BETA)
Office of the President
Offices and Services
Canvas / Online
Online forms: OSHA Training Registration
OSHA Training Registration
1. First Name
2. Middle Initial
3. Last Name
4. Additional Name
5. Birth Date
6. Are you a US Citizen / Permanent Resident?
8. Permanent Address
Please select ...
District of Columbia
14. Alt Phone
16. Would you like to be notified of upcoming training opportunities?
17. What is your race? Select one or more of the following
American Indian or Alaskan Native
Black or African American
Hispanic or Latino
Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander
18. Are you a Butler Community College Employee?
19. How did you learn of BETA and our course offerings?
20. Which course are you interested in?
Please select ...
OSHA 500 - Trainer Course in Standards in the Construction Industry
OSHA 501 - Trainer Course in OSHA Standards for General Industry
OSHA 502 - Update for Construction Industry Outreach Trainers
OSHA 503 - Update for General Industry Outreach Trainers
OSHA 510 - Occupational Safety and Health Standards for the Construction Industry
OSHA 511 - Occupational Safety and Health Standards for General Industry
OSHA 521 - OSHA Guide to Industrial Hygiene
OSHA 2015 - Hazardous Materials
OSHA 2045 - Machinery and Machine Guarding Standards
OSHA 2055 - Cranes in Construction
OSHA 2225 - Respiratory Protection
OSHA 2255 - Principles of Ergonomics
OSHA 2264 - Permit-Required Confined Space Entry
OSHA 3015 - Excavation, Trenching and Soil Mechanics
OSHA 3095 - Electrical Standards
OSHA 3115 - Fall Protection
OSHA 7405 - Fall Hazard Awareness for the Construction Industry
OSHA 7410 - Managing Excavation Hazards
OSHA 7505 - Introduction to Accident Investigation
OSHA 7845 - Recordkeeping Rule Seminar
22. PERSONAL PAY
23. COMPANY PAY
24. Company Name
25. INVOICE NEEDED?
26. REFUND POLICY A full refund is given if BETA cancels a class OR if a participant withdraws at least 7 days prior to the date of the class. A refund, less a $20 Processing Fee, is given if a participant withdraws 2-6 days prior to the date of the class. No refund is given if a participant withdraws less than 48 hours prior to the date of the class. PAYMENT POLICY Registration constitutes responsibility for payment. Payment by cash or check must be received 7 days prior to the date of the class, unless secured with a credit card. If your employer or organization declines to pay for the class for any reason, you are responsible for payment.
I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THE BETA REFUND & PAYMENT POLICY STATEMENTS
Equal Opportunity Employment
Request for Information
Butler Community College, Kansas - Vertias
901 S Haverhill Rd
El Dorado, KS 67042
Back to top
Copyright 2017 © Butler Community College. All Rights Reserved. 901 S. Haverhill Road, El Dorado, Kansas 67042.
Terms and Disclaimers
Jadu XFP Online Forms
. Handbuilt by
Frequently asked questions
Terms & privacy
Access key details