Adobe Creative Campus
We are an Adobe Creative Campus, the first & only college in Kansas!
What is Creative Cloud?
Creative Cloud is a collection of 20+ apps for photography, video, design, web, UX, and social media, plus integrated essentials like color palettes and font families, which enable collaboration with anyone, anywhere. Butler students also have access to the complete Adobe stock library to find just the right image for every project. Join the global Creative Cloud community today to learn, grow, and move ahead!
Access to Adobe Stock!
The Adobe Stock library is a curated collection of stock photos, vectors, illustrations, videos, and templates from talented creators -- now over 500,000 assets -- available to Butler students as part of our the college's Creative Campus certification.
Who can use it?
All currently enrolled students, faculty and staff can get a license at no cost. Just work with the Service Desk to get setup and use your Butler email and password to log in. Like what you see and want in? Visit Admissions to become a Grizzly today!
Ignite Your Imagination
Adobe Product Tutorials
- Adobe Education Exchange
- Adobe Creative Cloud YouTube Channel
- Adobe Creative Cloud Blog
- Adobe Creative Cloud Tutorials
- LinkedIn Learning Adobe Training and Tutorials
- Adobe Creative Cloud Tutorials for Students
Faculty Development Workshops on Adobe Suite
Unlock your creative potential in education! Join our faculty development workshops centered on Adobe software and elevate your teaching with cutting-edge multimedia tools. Embrace innovation and captivate your students like never before.
Installing Creative Cloud for Students/Adjunct faculty
To get started, first you need to download the Creative Cloud desktop application. This application is where you can manage and share any assets you've created and stored to the Cloud.
- Visit adobe.com
- Click Sign In in the upper right corner.
- Enter your Butler E-Mail address (email@example.com) in the email address field and select Continue.
- You might see a screen asking you to select an account. Select the "Company or School" option if so.
- You will be re-directed to the Microsoft Single Sign-On authentication page. From here, enter your Butler password. This is the password you use to sign-in to your E-Mail.
- After successfully signing in, you will be re-directed back to the Adobe Creative Cloud site. Select the "Open Creative Cloud" button.
- On the right side of the Creative Cloud home page, click the Install Creative Cloud App link, under the Quick Links section.
- Once the download has finished, it should open automatically. If it doesn't, locate the file and launch it.
Select and Install Creative Cloud Apps
Now that you've downloaded the Creative Cloud desktop application, you can download as many or as few Adobe CC applications to your computer as you would like.
- Log in with your Butler E-Mail address and password, if prompted.
- From the Apps tab, choose the application(s) you would like to install on your computer and click its Install button.