Adobe Creative Campus
We are an Adobe Creative Campus, the first & only college in Kansas!
Adobe Sessions at Butler - Free and Open to All!
22-23 BCC Opportunities for Professional Development Schedule
|09/09/22||Lunch and Learn - Podcasting with Audition|
|09/10/22||2nd Saturday - Follow up with Audition|
|10/11/22||Fall IDD - Portfolios|
|10/14/22||Lunch and Learn - Follow up with Portfolio|
|11/11/22||Lunch and Learn - Express|
|11/12/22||2nd Saturday - Follow up with Express|
|1/10/23||PDD - InDesign|
|02/11/23||2nd Saturday Follow up for Photoshop|
|04/06/23||Spring IDD Session - Video Editing in Rush|
|04/10/23||Lunch and Learn - Follow up with Rush|
What is Creative Cloud?
Creative Cloud is a collection of 20+ apps for photography, video, design, web, UX, and social media — plus integrated essentials like color palettes, font families, and the power to collaborate with anyone, anywhere. You also have access to the comple Adobe stock library to search for just the right image for your projects. Join our global community to learn, grow, and move ahead.
Access to Adobe Stock!
Adobe Stock is a curated collection of stock photos, vectors, illustrations, videos, and templates from talented providers – with now over 500,000 assets! The popular Adobe Stock is available as part of our Creative Campus.
Who can use it?
All currently enrolled students, faculty and staff may obtain their licenses at no cost. You will need your Butler email and password to log in and work with the Service Desk to get setup.
Installing Creative Cloud for Students/Adjunct faculty
To get started, first you need to download the Creative Cloud desktop application. This application is where you can manage and share any assets you've created and stored to the Cloud.
- Visit adobe.com
- Click Sign In in the upper right corner.
- Enter your Butler E-Mail address (email@example.com) in the email address field and select Continue.
- You might see a screen asking you to select an account. Select the "Company or School" option if so.
- You will be re-directed to the Microsoft Single Sign-On authentication page. From here, enter your Butler password. This is the password you use to sign-in to your E-Mail.
- After successfully signing in, you will be re-directed back to the Adobe Creative Cloud site. Select the "Open Creative Cloud" button.
- On the right side of the Creative Cloud home page, click the Install Creative Cloud App link, under the Quick Links section.
- Once the download has finished, it should open automatically. If it doesn't, locate the file and launch it.
Select and Install Creative Cloud Apps
Now that you've downloaded the Creative Cloud desktop application, you can download as many or as few Adobe CC applications to your computer as you would like.
- Log in with your Butler E-Mail address and password, if prompted.
- From the Apps tab, choose the application(s) you would like to install on your computer and click its Install button.