Transferring H+ Credit | Butler Community College

Transferring H+ Credit

Transferability is important! At Butler, we are committed to helping you reach your educational goals beyond Butler. 

The Kansas Board of Regents has established a system-wide transfer program that guarantees transferability of courses to any public university in Kansas. Their System-Wide Transfer Matrix provides the list of courses. 

Our Academic Advisors also work directly with 4-year institutions to help guide students down the right path. Our Colleges and Universities in Kansas page has information on transfer and our Academic Advisors are always available to help answer transfer questions. Our Transfer webpage has additional information about specific program agreements we have with 4-year institutions that allow you to start at Butler and transfer to a 4-year to complete your educational goals. Starting at Butler is a wise investment and we have worked to help make your transition to a 4-year school as seamless as possible.