APICS CPIM (Certified in Production and Inventory Management)
In partnership with the Wichita APICS Chapter, Career & Workforce Education is proud to offer a training for the APICS CPIM in order to improve your organization's abilities or advance your career as an individual.
INTERESTED IN APICS CPIM IN WICHITA?
Prepare for your APICS CPIM Exam with Expert Guidance
The APICS Certified in Planning and Inventory Management (CPIM) provides a comprehensive body of knowledge, best practices and standards to allow candidates to better respond to supply disruptions, respond to demand variations and manage supply chain risk.
Earning the APICS CPIM demonstrates mastery of an organization’s internal operations and an in-depth understanding of materials management, master scheduling, forecasting, production planning and how it applies across the extended supply chain.
After earning your CPIM you will be able to:
- Increase inventory accuracy and reduce inventory
- Improve forecasting
- Improve the S&OP process
- Manage and apply capacity resource planning
- Work more productively with your company’s ERP system
INSTRUCTOR ASSISTED COURSES
EXPERT LEADERSHIP AND GUIDANCE
Join a course with an experienced instructor Our certification preparation courses utilize the APICS CPIM Learning System, giving you access to the most comprehensive, effective, and up-to-date exam preparation tools available.
BENEFITS OF AN INSTRUCTOR ASSISTED COURSE
- Learn from an experienced instructor who provides expertise, insights, and one-on-one guidance
- Network, share experiences, and discuss topics with a diverse group of professionals
- Stay on track to earn your certification with a structured learning experience
In addition to the guidance you’ll receive in the classroom, you will also receive the APICS CPIM Learning System. The Learning System provides access to both printed and digital materials. The online platform also includes learning activities, a personalized study experience, microlearning, and convenient access to reading materials.
The CPIM Learning System and preparation courses are broken down into 8 modules.
- Module 1: Supply Chains and Strategy
- Module 2: Sales and Operations Planning
- Module 3: Demand
- Module 4: Supply
- Module 5: Detailed Schedules
- Module 6: Inventory
- Module 7: Distribution
- Module 8: Quality, Technology and Continuous Improvement
APICS Instructors have helped professionals all around the globe prepare successfully for their CPIM exams.
PREPARATION DESIGNED FOR SUCCESS
HOW WILL I STUDY?
The CPIM Learning System incorporates three components to help you apply the concepts and test your understanding and retention of the information.
Increase your salary by 23%*. Earn your CPIM!
- Increase your salary - on average designees see a 23%* increase
- Improve your hiring potential by 65%
- Career advancement
- Professional growth
- Increased credibility and recognition
- Demonstrated commitment to advancing your career and your company’s operations
*Data based on the 2022 ASCM Salary and Career Report
Begin preparing for your CPIM certification today!
The concepts and best practices you learn will help you elevate your job performance, drive improvement in the efficiency of planning and operations, and make a positive impact on your organizations overall bottom line.
100% Instructor Assisted, online
DATE, TIME AND REGISTER:
Questions about APICS certifications or our supply chain management classes? Contact Us!
Get answers to your questions or to sign up for any of our APICS classes! We are here to help. Call or email now.