APICS CPIM (Certified in Production and Inventory Management)
In partnership with the Wichita APICS Chapter, BETA is proud to offer a training for the APICS CPIM in order to improve your organization's abilities or advance your career as an individual.
INTERESTED IN APICS CPIM IN WICHITA?
Recognized as the standard of professional competence in production and inventory management, companies and designees rely on the APICS Certified in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM) to maximize ROI and increase customer satisfaction.
Whether you are looking for information to get ahead in your career or preparing to take an APICS CPIM exam, BETA at Butler CC has the course for you.
To achieve the CPIM certification, you are required to pass two exams.
- CPIM Part 1
- Basics of Supply Chain Management
- CPIM Part 2
- Strategic Management of Resources
- Master Planning of Resources
- Detailed Scheduling and Planning
- Execution and Control of Operations.
Exam preparation will help give you insights into production and inventory management activities within a company's global operations. A distance learning option is also available to help increase knowledge and exam preparedness.
100% instructor-led, online
DATE, TIME AND REGISTER:
- Increase your salary - on average designees see a 25% increase
- Improve your hiring potential by 65%
- Career advancement
- Professional growth
- Increased credibility and recognition
- Demonstrated commitment to advancing your career and your company’s operations