Advance Kansas Announces 2016 Class
Butler Community College's Advance Kansas Program has launched another year of Diversity Leadership training.
The eighth Advance Kansas class kicked off January 29 at Butler Community College with 41 business and community leaders from across the region.
With support from Spirit AeroSystems, Westar Energy and Meritrust Credit Union, Advance Kansas is designed to bring together leaders from all demographic groups and across all sectors of society – business, nonprofit, education, religion, government – and to educate them in effective ways to engage pressing diversity issues in their communities.
The Advance Kansas Class VIII members are:
• Traci Addington, Junior League of Wichita
• Kristi Arno, Bombardier Learjet
• Michael Aumack, Small Business Administration
• Amy Ball, JR Custom Metal Products
• Laura Bernstorf, Airbus Americas Engineering
• Matt Calhoun, Spirit AeroSystems, Inc.
• Suzy Chapman, Fidelity Bank
• Lai-L Daugherty, Butler Community College
• Amanda Duncan, Workforce Alliance of South Central Kansas
• Mildred Edwards, Westar Energy
• Jeff Elliott, T-Mobile
• Meg Foreman, Wichita Metro Chamber of Commerce
• Traci Fox, Intrust Bank
• Amy Gose, T-Mobile
• Sara Hadaway, Nonprofit Solutions, Inc.
• Amy Hamilton, Meritrust Credit Union
• Amber Hendrix, Girl Scouts of Kansas Heartland
• Troy Jellison, Butler Community College
• Victoria L'Ecuyer, Fidelity Bank
• Jaime Lopez, Kwik Shop
• Kathy Manivanh, Meritrust Credit Union
• Mike Mathia, Insights Career Consulting, LLC
• Mark McCormick, The Kansas African American Museum
• Colin McKenney, Starkey, Inc.
• Samantha Meeds, Spirit AeroSystems, Inc.
• Amber Neises, Scholfield Corp, LLC
• Portia Portugal, Dress for Success Wichita
• Tiffani Price, Butler Community College
• Bill Ramsey, The Bill Guy
• Sally Rose, Westar Energy
• Michelle Ruder, Butler Community College
• DeAnn Shimp, Butler Community College
• Lon Smith, Wichita Independent Business Association
• Christine Steward, Sedgwick County Health Dept.
• Teri Taylor, Small Business Administration
• Samuel Thompson, T-Mobile
• Shannon Wedge, American Red Cross
• Monica White, JR Custom Metal Products
• Amy Winter, Fidelity Bank
• Patrick Woods, Westar Energy
• Rachael Woods, Spirit AeroSystems, Inc.
For more information about Advance Kansas, visit http://www.butlercc.edu/advance-kansas or call 316-218-6338.