Early College 3D Academy
Let us help you earn your Associate Degree while simultaneously earning your High School diploma by spending half a day at your high school and the other half at Butler’s Andover campus. You can prepare yourself for working in the creative part of the IT field and get a jump start on your college career.
Choice of two learning paths: 3D Technologies and Digital Media.
Graduates of the Early College 3D Academy (EC3DA) can:
- Learn to operate 3D printers
- Begin a career in an IT/digital related position
- Learn transferable digital/creative skills
- Transition into Butler 3D/IT programs such as digital media, interactive and 3D tech, or mass communications (video production)
- Transfer to a four-year university
Many students involved in the EC3DA are eligible for our Tuition Free Technical Courses. Butler is helping to waive the cost of tuition for high school juniors and seniors who meet residency requirements for enrollment in any tiered career technical course.
100% of current program graduates are furthering their education at Butler or a 4-year university.
VIEW CLASSES the student will take.
Butler of Andover, 5000 Building
715 E. 13th St.
Andover, KS 67002