Cyber Security Pathway
Cyber Security Pathway (In-Person or Online)
Let us help you earn your associate degree while simultaneously earning your high school diploma by spending half a day at your high school and the other half at Butler’s Andover campus. You can prepare yourself for a cyber security career or degree and/or jump start on your college career.
Graduates of the Cyber Security Pathway can:
- Study the science of digital forensics
- Earn their TESTOUT PCPRO, NETWORK PRO, SECURITY PRO, CLIENT PRO, SERVER PRO, ACCESSDATA CERTIFIED EXAMINER certifications
- Prepared for certification in:
- CompTIA’s A+
- Project Management+
- Microsoft’s MCSA Windows 8
- MCSA Windows Server 2012
- CISCO’s CCNA
- Take courses in enterprise planning, small business operations, business law and regulations and e-commerce
- Transfer to a four-year university
- Obtain an entry-level position in the Information Technology/Cyber Security Industry
VIEW CLASSES the student will take.