No matter what Butler degree program you are pursuing or even if you are undecided, personal development courses offer you a variety of options which can help you attain your college and career goals. You can explore career paths and learn the essential skills required to find, apply, and interview for a job, learn to manage stress, or improve your study skills and develop effective academic and organizational skills. Listed below are the options available to you. Many courses are offered online and face to face and include 8, 12, and 16 week options.
Personal Development Courses
- PD 100 Career Planning, 1 credit
- PD 102 Math Study Skills, 1 credit
- PD 103 Introduction to Study Skills, 2 credits
- PD 104 Enhancing Study Skills, 1 credit
- PD 105 Becoming a Master Student, 3 credits
- PD 112 Stress Management, 1 credit