Request a Transcript

Unofficial Transcripts

You can download a FREE copy of your unofficial transcript for your own records through your account by clicking on "My Records" and then "Academic Transcript". If you need help with your username or password, you can call our Helpdesk at 316.322.3306 or 316.733.3306 or e-mail helpdesk@butlercc.eduThe Registrar's Office will not print unofficial transcripts. If you no longer have access to your records in MyButlerCC, you will need to order an official copy of your transcript.


Official Transcripts

Typically provided directly to other colleges, employers, or to the student as a secure electronic transcript, unless an official paper copy in a sealed envelope is requested. If the seal on the envelope of a paper transcript is broken, the transcript becomes unofficial and cannot be used for its intended purpose. You can request an official transcript (electronic or paper) from the National Student Clearinghouse, which provides this service for Butler. You can also request an official transcript in person at our Butler of El Dorado location.  

Official Transcript Fees:


Electronic PDF/ETX

Electronic Exchange 

Standard Delivery/
Student Pickup


US Delivery


Canada & Mexico



In-Person N/A $13.00 N/A N/A N/A
Clearinghouse $9.00 $13.00 $27.00 $47.00 $60.00