Release to Enroll Online
Online Enrollment Process
Submit the form
1. Complete and submit the Enrollment Update form if you:
- Are a current Butler student in good academic standing (2.0 GPA or better)
- Have a clear understanding of the classes needed for your intended degree
- Have appropriate transcripts or test scores on file
- Are free of academic and financial holds
New students must complete an application for admission and wait to receive an acceptance letter containing your Pipeline account username and password. If you have questions about your acceptance status, please contact the Admissions office.
Summer and Fall Enrollment is Now Open.
Look for a response
2. Once the Enrollment Update form has been submitted, an Academic Advisor will review your records and respond to you via email in 2-3 business days with information concerning your enrollment. If you do not hear from an advisor within this time frame, please contact 316.218.6259.
3. With the advisor's emailed approval, you may now enroll yourself online using your Pipeline account. If you have forgotten your username and password or need it reset please contact the Service Desk at 316.733.3306. Instructions on how to add/drop classes are available on your Pipeline account under "Student Quick Clicks". Be sure to print a copy of your schedule after you enroll.
4. Remember to enroll prior to the start of classes. Success means an early start!
Since college requirements and policies are subject to change, all email communications are to be used as advice only and will not constitute an official evaluation by Butler Community College. Students should take full responsibility for their course selections and to find out how courses will transfer to other institutions. Please be aware that because of the nature of the internet and technology, there can be no assurance of confidentiality when using this online service.