Military Tuition Assistance
For the most current information on Veterans Benefits and GI Bill® procedures and policies, please visit the Veterans homepage.
Please send all Tuition Assistance authorizations to SBAdmin@butlercc.edu, attention Mel Arnold prior to the last day to pay as indicated on this website.
- Army, Army Reserve and National Guard can obtain their Tuition Assistance papers by completing the application on this website: www.GoArmyEd.com. When approved, a copy of your Tuition Assistance form will be sent to your AKO email address.
- Kansas National Guard can ask for the AGKS/KBOR Form 6006 from Butler's Accounts Receivable office or access it online. After you have filled out this form, please return it to the above address.
- For all Navy and Marine students, please apply for Tuition Assistance at the official USG website. Please submit your papers prior to the last day to pay.
- Air Force Students, please contact our office at Butler of McConnell Air Force Base at 316.681.3522 or the Rock Road Service Center at 316.691.9456.
- All MYCAA students go to Military One Source and click on the MYCAA link. When approved, a copy of your MYCAA form will be sent to your email address. Please forward this to SBAdmin@butlercc.edu.