Emotional Support Animals | Butler Community College

Emotional Support Animals

The primary focus of the Counseling Services office is to provide counseling, crisis services, and campus outreach.  Because Counseling Services staff have a high demand for services and must be available to meet the mental health needs of our whole student body, we do not have the resources to provide assessments and/or documentation related to emotional support animal (ESA) accommodations for housing.  For these reasons, the Counseling Services office does not provide ESA letters.  If you are living in on-campus housing and have questions about ESA, please refer to the Butler Community College ESA policy at https://www.butlercc.edu/homepage/311/student-resources

and/or contact the Office of Disability Services at 316-322-3166.