Reverse Transfer | Butler Community College

Reverse Transfer

KBOR Reverse Transfer Logo

Reverse Transfer is available for students transferring between Kansas public higher education institutions. This includes Kansas public universities, community colleges and technical schools. This allows students to earn eligible associate degrees as they earn more certificates and degrees.

Students who transfer coursework from a Kansas public institution are eligible for consideration. Students are notified within their first semester if eligible for reverse transfer degree . This notification will also include the courses needed to finish the related degree.

Students completing the coursework for a given associate degree are eligible to receive that degree. The associate degree is administered by correspondence between the new institution and the last institution the student attended.

Visit for more information.