High School Student Enrollment Checklist
Butler is a great place for qualified high school students to get a jump on their college education. Our Butler Academies are specifically designed to provide advanced credit in fields such as health and technology. If you are a High School Student who wants to attend Butler while still in high school, follow the steps below to enroll:
NOTE: You must be classified as a sophomore, junior, or senior according to the standards established at your high school. (Freshmen classified as gifted can also be qualified with the submission of an Individual Education Plan to the Registrar’s Office.)
If you haven't already:
- Complete an
- Follow the directions in your acceptance letter to register and reset your Pipeline User Name and Password within 90 days.
- Log in to Pipeline to access your Butler email and use it for all Butler communication.
- Get a copy of your ACT test scores and get a signed High School/Home School Release form. Bring both with you when you come to enroll.
- Depending on ACT test scores and high school grades, you may need additional testing. For more information please call 316.322.3115 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Complete Placement Testing if needed.
Placement Testing Study Guides are available at butlercc.edu.
Students seeking accommodations on placement testing and in the classroom must provide documentation to the Office of Disability Services PRIOR to testing. Failure to provide documentation of a disability may not constitute a reason to retest. For more information, please call the Office of Disability Services at 316.322.3321.
- Contact your high school counselor for enrollment information or meet with a Butler Advisor to enroll. For Butler Advising information please call:
Butler of Andover: 1810 N. Andover Rd. 316.218.6259
High School Academic Partnerships: 901 S. Haverhill Rd. 316.322.3115
Butler of the Flint Hills: Marion or Council Grove 316.323.6030
- Submit payment for your classes or set up a payment plan at Accounts Receivable or via the "Student Payment Center" in Pipeline under "student quick clicks" by the due date to avoid any late fees.
- Obtain a Parking Permit if applicable.
- Obtain a Student ID Card.
- Visit the Butler Bookstore to obtain your books.